G enjoying some play time in her room. Look at how well she is sitting up! She hasn't figured out how to get from sitting to tummy so she starts to cry when she wants to change positions.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm still not sure who she looks like more Julie or David. She has her own look. Maybe I need to see more baby pictures of Julie I've already seen some of David. You should post a picture of each one of you to compare. She looks like such a happy baby!!! That means she's getting lots of loving!!! John-Mark says he wants a baby now. I told him what about Baron??? He's been our baby he got to sleep with us at camping. He was the biggest baby ever. Auntie Ruth
1 comment:
I'm still not sure who she looks like more Julie or David. She has her own look. Maybe I need to see more baby pictures of Julie I've already seen some of David. You should post a picture of each one of you to compare.
She looks like such a happy baby!!! That means she's getting lots of loving!!!
John-Mark says he wants a baby now.
I told him what about Baron???
He's been our baby he got to sleep with us at camping. He was the biggest baby ever.
Auntie Ruth
Post a Comment